Monday, September 24, 2012

Neon notes


I know, I know. I haven't been posting these past few days but I will try to make it up to you, my readers. Well, Last week, my mom wanted to go shopping. Not all out but just go around and find interesting stuff. It's been a long time since me and my mom went out with just the two of us. With her business preventing her from going out that much, that day was a blessing in disguise. Ever since I was young, my mom taught me that you don't need to have high-end clothes or accessories to bring your outfit to life. Well, in some instances, you need them. So, what better place to go to than Greenhills Shopping Center! Woohoo. At the end of the day, I was able to shop for cosmetics and accessories. She, on the other hand bought things from head to toe (taray diba). This is what I wore.




Black top from Juana, studded bag from Candie's, denim shorts from Greenhills, neon necklace from Passion for Fashion, braided arm candies from Quirkypedia and Greenhills, sandals from Dexter for Payless.





No comments:

Post a Comment